Internal Medicine of Traditional Chinese Medicine
This is a vital aspect of TCM theory and practice. This clinical subject deals with the classification, differentiation and treatment of diseases as defined by Chinese Medicine theory. The Internal Medicine of Traditional Chinese Medicine is a collection of the systematic knowledge compiled by Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Shanghai University of Tradition Chinese Medicine.
This volume covers the following topics:
- Classification of Internal Diseases in TCM
- Procedures & Principles of TCM Diagnosis and Treatment
- Therapeutic Principles and Methods of Internal Diseases in TCM
- Treatment of Disease relating to Organs & Vital Substances
- Treatment of miscellaneous diseases in TCM
Author: Wang Yue
Publisher: Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Press
Publishing Date: 01/11/2002
No. Of Pages: 506
There are no reviews yet.