16 in stock
Life Cultivation and Rehabilitation of Tradititional Chinese Medicine (TCM) systematically introduces the knowledge of TCM life cultivation and rehabilitation. It is intended for readers to learn its’ theories and to grasp the techniques of health care and rehabilitation.
The theories and practice have been developed over thousands of years throughout China. In the second half of the 2oth Century, they have been combined with modern scientific principles.
This book is composed of eight chapters.
1. Theoretical Basis
2. Natural Therapeutic Methods
3. Techniques of Life Cultivation and Rehabilitation
4. Forbidden Points
5. Examples in Accordance with Individual Differences
6. Examples in Accordance with Seasonal Conditions
7. Examples of TCM Healthcare for Specific Regions
8. Rehabilitation Examples of Commonly-Seen Diseases
Author: Zuo Yanfu
Publisher: Shanghai Pujiang Education Press
Publication Date: 2003
No. of Pages: 393