Fundamental Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine 2nd Edition is an English-Chinese University level textbook for international students.
This book provides a solid foundational basis for students wishing to learn the theories of Chinese Medicine. Knowledge of the Fundamental Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine is essential in order to advance the learning of more complex ideas in TCM. This knowledge will enable the practical application of Chinese medicine practices.
This book is composed of eight parts:
- Theories of Yin-Yang and The Five Elements
- Visceral Picture (Zang-Fu) Theory
- Essence, Qi, Blood and Body Fluid
- Meridian Theory
- Constitutional Theory
- Etiology and Pathomechanisms
- Principles for Prevention and Treatment of Disease
Author: Chai Kefu
Publisher: People’s Medical Publishing House
Publishing Date: 02/07/2010
No. Of Pages: 310