Traditional Chinese Medicine is commonly used to treat a wide range of health conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Musculoskeletal problems – Both acute and chronic.
- Headaches and Migraines.
- Other pain conditions.
- Stress and Anxiety.
- Depression and emotional difficulties.
- Gynaecological issues.
- Fatigue, tiredness, and low vitality.
- Nausea, vomiting, and digestive imbalances.
- Cancer pain and management of treatment side effects.
- Low immune system.
It is also commonly used during and after pregnancy to help with a number or antenatal and postnatal health issues such as morning sickness, lower back pain, pelvic-girdle pain, postnatal depression, postnatal tiredness and fatigue, as well as issues with lactation and breastfeeding.
In many cases, Traditional Chinese medicine is safely used alongside Western medicine. Although many patients also seek help from Chinese medicine as an alternative to Western medicine for a variety of reasons.