Yin Qiao San
English Name: Honeysuckle and Forsythia Powder.
Category: Exterior Releasing – Exterior Wind-Heat Releasing.
Indications: Yin Qiao San is indicated for early stage febrile diseases and severe exterior Heat syndrome. The usual symptoms include fever without sweating or hindered sweating, slight aversion to wind and cold, chills, headaches, cough, thirst and sore throat.
Tongue and Pulse: The tongue is usually thin, with a thin white or thin yellow coating. The pulse is floating and rapid.
- Jin Yin Hua [Flos Lonicerae] – 15g
- Lian Qiao [Fructus Forsythiae] – 15g
- Jie Geng [Radix Platycodi] – 6g
- Bo He [Herba Menthae] – 6g
- Niu Bang Zi [Fructus Arctii] – 9g
- Dan Zhu Ye [Herba Lophatheri] – 6g
- Jing Jie [Herba Schizonepetae] – 9g
- Dan Dou Chi [Semen Sojae Praeparatum] – 6g
- Gan Cao [Radix Glycyrrhizae] – 6g