Shen Qi Wan
English Name:Kidney Qi Pill ; Pill for Invigorating Kidney Qi.
Category: Tonifying – Yang Tonifying.
Functions: To warm and tonify the Kidney Yang.
Tongue and Pulse: The tongue is pale and swollen with teethmarks, and the pulse is weak and deep.
- Fu Zi [Radix Aconiti] – 3g
- Gui Zhi [Ramulus Cinnamomi] – 3g
- Sheng Di Huang [Radix Rehmanniae] – 24g
- Shan Zhu Yu [Fructus Corni] – 12g
- Shan Yao [Rhizoma Dioscoreae] – 12g
- Ze Xie [Rhizoma Alismatis] – 9g
- Fu Ling [Poria] – 9g
- Mu Dan Pi [Cortex Moutan Radicis] – 9g
Cautions and Contra-Indications: Shen Qi Wan is contra-indicated for patients with Yin Deficiency marked by dry mouth and throat, and read tongue with little coating.