Bu Fei Tang
English Name: Tonify the Lungs Decoction.
Category: Tonifying – Qi Tonifying
Tongue and Pulse: The tongue is pale with a thin white coating and the pulse is frail or deficient.
- Ren Shen [Radix Ginseng] – 9g
- Huang Qi [Radix Astragali] – 24g
- Zi Wan [Radix Asteris] – 9g
- Sang Bai Pi [Cortex Mori] – 12g
- Wu Wei Zi [Fructus Schisandrae] – 6g
- Shu Di Huang [Radix Rehmanniae Preparata] – 24g
Cautions and Contra-Indications: Contra-indicated during early stages of acute illness such as cold and flu. or during acute infection. When taking this formula, patients should avoid consuming raw, uncooked and cold-type foods.