…for acupuncture practitioners only
- Date: Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th March, 2015; Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th June, 2015
- Venue: Asanté Academy of Chinese Medicine
430 Archway Road, Highgate, London, N6 4JH
- Time: 10 am to 4 pm
- Price: £500 / Early Bird: £450
Book before 19th February 2015 for early bird discount, limited number of places, so book early!
This dynamic 2-day workshop provides training on facial rejuvenation acupuncture and will enhance your practitioner skills and confidence in administering facial acupuncture treatments.
- Principle of FRA is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Relatively painless, effective non-surgical method of reducing signs of aging
- Eliminate appearance of fine lines, deeper wrinkles, eye bags, saggy jaw line, double chin and more
- Improve hormonal balance, tighten pores and increase collagen production
- Bring out innate beauty and radiance making one feel years younger naturally
- Day 1: General introduction to facial acupuncture, benefits and contraindications, supplies and essential oils, massage techniques and hands-on practice
- Day 2: Overview of facial acupuncture protocol and guidelines, do’s and don’ts, demonstration on needing protocol and hands-on practice
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate of completion.